Internet Nauta Recharges
Send Nauta Recharges from USA to your family and friends in Cuba and keep them conected to the world through the internet.
To send a Nauta recharge sign in to your account, fill in the recipient’s Nauta email address and the ammount you want to send and that’s all. As easy as 1, 2 ,3!
Recharge Internet Nauta to Cuba from the Website:
- If you are already a Hola América customer, log into your account from the blue “Mi cuenta” button at the top of your screen. If you are a new customer, activate your account by clicking on the green “Activa tu cuenta” button in the main menu bar and filling out the form with the information that will be requested.
- In your profile, select “RECARGA INTERNET EN CUBA”. Select the amount you want to send and the beneficiary you want to send the recharge to.
- In case it is a new beneficiary, you must fill in the contact information (full name, phone number and email).
- Follow the instructions to make the payment.
Recharge Internet Nauta to Cuba from the App:
If you are not yet a customer, first register in the welcome window, by clicking the button “Registra aquí!”
- Go directly to the menu of your Hola América App, choose the option to display the menu and select “Recargas y Pagos”. The application will ask you to confirm your username and password to proceed with the transaction.
- On the screen that appears next, select the option “Recarga Internet en Cuba”.
- Choose the beneficiary of your recharge and the amount you want to send. You can add a new beneficiary or select an existing one.
- The application will show you the amount of your purchase and will ask you for the CVV code of the credit card registered in your account to make the payment. And that’s it!
Once the recharge is done, you will be able to share your experience using the Hola América App through your social networks.